Blue Sea Systems 5131 ANL 250A Fuse
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
Condition: Fuses are new but missing their original packaging so will ship in generic packaging and thus being sold as "like new". Sold with our "no-hassle" 30-day return warranty.
Ignition Protected Devices, which operate in a potentially explosive environment, must be ignition protected. This would include engine rooms with gasoline engines. There is a very specific set of tests which a device must pass to claim ignition protection. They include operating safely in an explosive mixture of propane and air.
- Ignition protected (conforming to SAE J1171)- safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats (35-500 Amp only)
- Silver-plated connector blades for corrosion resistance
- Visible indication of blown condition
- 6,000 Ampere Interrupt Capacity (AIC) satisfies ABYC requirements for main DC circuit protection on large battery banks
- Amperage 250A
- Ignition Protected Yes
- Maximum Voltage 32V DC
- Interrupt Capacity The fault current that a device, normally a fuse or circuit breaker is capable of breaking without damage. 6000A @ 32V DC