DSC PowerG Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector PG9936
Condition: Brand new.
The DSC PG9936 is a PowerG Smoke and Heat Detector that offers reliable fire detection for a home or business. This combination life-safety sensor features both a photoelectric smoke detector and a 135°F fixed temperature heat sensor. An 85 dB sounder alerts building occupants to the fire.
With dual-function smoke and heat detection, the PG9936 is more likely to respond quickly to a fire than a standalone smoke or heat sensor. The photoelectric technology used for smoke detection works very reliably, and it is accurate to reduce the likelihood of false alarms. Meanwhile, the heat detector activates upon sensing a temperature of 135°F or higher.
As a PowerG Sensor, the PG9936 operates at 915 MHz, and it works with any PowerG compatible system. This includes all versions of the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus and all versions of the DSC PowerSeries NEO with an added PowerG Wireless Receiver. All wireless communications for the sensor utilize military-grade 128-bit AES encryption for enhanced wireless security.
- Provides accurate early fire warning, with audio and visual alerts, when smoke or high temperature is detected
- Enhances safety and facilitates maintenance, with alerts for device tampering and low battery
- Robust industry leading PowerG commercial grade wireless technology
- Offers long-lasting value with a 3-year battery life (with typical use)
- Large transmission range enables repeater-free installations
- Speeds up installations with visible link quality indicator on the device
- Simple wall or ceiling installation, with bracket
- Protected by a back tamper
- Industry Canada Wireless
- ULC Residential Fire
- UL Residential Fire
- CSFM Listing
- FCC Part 15
- Dimensions 125 x 63mm (5 x 2.5in)
- Battery Life 3 years (typical use)
- Battery Type 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Weight 243g (8.75oz)
- Operating Temperature 4.4°C to 37.8°C (40°F to 100°F)
- Operating Environment Indoors