GBC 9665070G ColorCoil Binding Spines/Spirals, 16mm, 125 Sheet Capacity, 4:1 Pitch, Black, 100 per Box
Regular price $44.95
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
Fits the following models. May fit other models not listed:
- STURDY, COIL-BOUND SPINES – Strong coil-bound spines provide a permanent binding solution when presentation and quality are primary concerns.
- IDEAL FOR BUSY OFFICES – Excellent for use in busy corporate offices, universities, engineers, architectural or construction firms - anywhere that presentation and durability are priorities.
- 125-SHEET CAPACITY – High quality coils are flexible and stylish, giving your projects a professional image. Sturdy 16mm coils have a 125-sheet capacity and 12" length.
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION – Coil bindings lie flat for easy reading, with 360 degree rotation capability for added convenience. Spines are designed with a 4:1 pitch, which equates to 4 holes per inch.
- PERMANENT BINDING – These professional-looking coil bindings provide a permanent solution, securely holding pages together. They cannot be unbound for editing or rearranging.
- EASY TO USE – Convenient coils are designed for use with all ColorCoil Machines (sold separately).
- 100 PER BOX – A box of 100 coils ensures long-term productivity for all of your binding projects.