Hatchbox 3D PLA Printer Filament, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, White
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm. PPLA, or Performance Polylactic Acid is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates HATCHBOX 3D Printer's PPLA, making this material more friendly. Because of the additional upgraded polymers in PPLA it has an even lower warping issue the PLA if any. The 3D printed object will have a matte type finish with PPLA.
- 1 kg. (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C - 220°C
- Spool Diameter: 7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"