Honeywell M436A 1116 Damper Motor Actuator, 120V, for Series 40 and 80 Circuits
Honeywell M436A1116 Foot Mounted Actuator, 20 lb-in, Spring Return, Two Position, 120V, 40 Second Run Time, for series 40 and 80 Circuits. These Spring return motors for two-position back draft, outdoor air changeover, zone, or minimum position damper control. A 2-wire, line voltage thermostat or other line voltage, spst controller must be used to control the M436A.
- Adjustable auxillary switch
- Crank arm accessories
- Universal mounting bracket
- Operate outdoor air dampers for combustion or makeup air in residential and light commercial applications.
- Operate changeover dampers for heating and cooling systems.
- Operate minimum position dampers for ventilation and similar applications.
- Include internal SPDT switch for controlling auxiliary equipment, additional motors, or to provide a burner interlock switch.
- Spring returns motor to start position on power failure.
- Drive shafts located on both sides of motor.
- Adjustable auxiliary switch for cascading motors or operating auxiliary equipment.
- Thermal breaker for overload protection during lifting stroke or if motor stalls.
- Product Type: Actuator
- Actuator Type: Two Position
- Voltage: 120 V
- Torque: 20 lb-in
- Fail Safe Mode: Spring Return
- Temperature Range (F): 32°F to 125°F
- Mount: Foot
- Air Connections: 1/8" NPT
- Stroke (in): Angle of Rotation-- 75 degrees maximum