Kobelt Manufacturing 7170-A1 Marine Jog Lever (7170A1)
Regular price $599.00
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
The Kobelt 7170 jog lever is used for jog or back-up steering control over power steering systems. Equipped with high current microswitches, this device provides single speed, non follow up jog control directly over the vessel’s steering valve or as an input to a digital controller.
Constructed of robust bronze and stainless steel, this device can be installed at any location on the vessel and will provide a long service life in all marine environments. The 7170 comes in a combined black and polished chrome finish.
- ABS type approved
- Lab tested to meet DNV standards
- Water-tight, corrosion resistant design
- Bronze and stainless steel construction
- Handle Travel: 20° (per direction)
- Operating Force: 1.5 lbs [6.7 N]
- Electrical Contacts: 1 Form A, Normally Open (per direction)
- Maximum Voltage: 250 VAC / 24 VDC
- Maximum Current: 10 A (per switch)
- Connection: 80 in [2m] pigtail, 18 AWG [0.75 mm²]
- EMC emissions: per DNV standard No.2.4
- EMC immunity: per DNV standard No.2.4
- Operating Temperature: -13°F … 158°F [-25°C … 70°C]
- Environmental Conditions: per DNV standard No.2.4
- Vibration Resistance: 0.7 g
- Finish: Polyester powder coat
- Textured black
- Product Weight: 2.1 lbs [1.0 kg]
- Approvals ABS (20-2067473-PDA)