Monroe 901322 Max-Lift Gas Charged Hood Lift Support, Select GM Vehicles
Millions of vehicle owners rely on gas charged lift supports to lift and hold open trunks, hatches, hoods, and even glove boxes. When these fail, they must be replaced to restore convenience and safety. Max-Lift® gas charged lift supports are an exact replacement for worn original units.
- Nitro-Carburized Rod: For exceptional corrosion resistance and durability.
- Durable Plastic Rod Guide: Durable Plastic Rod Guide reduces potential rod abrasion.
- Main Seal: Main seal provides positive closure for high-pressure gas.
- Stop Collar: Stop Collar and Limiting Groove assure precise extended length.
- High-Strength Piston Assembly: High-Strength Piston Assembly with leak-resistant seal helps prevent fluid leakage around the piston, allowing the fluid to pass efficiently through the piston valving components, providing controlled lift and consistent performance.
- Compressed Length 7.559"
- Extended Length 12.520"
- Lower Mounting Code C
- Travel Length 4.961"
- Upper Mounting Code C
- BUICK RIVIERA 1984 - 1985 HOOD LIFT SUPPORT
- CADILLAC ELDORADO 1979 - 1985 HOOD LIFT SUPPORT
- CADILLAC SEVILLE 1980 - 1985 HOOD LIFT SUPPORT
- CHEVROLET CAMARO 1982 - 1992 HOOD LIFT SUPPORT
- OLDSMOBILE TORONADO 1979 - 1985 HOOD LIFT SUPPORT
- PONTIAC FIREBIRD 1982 - 1992 HOOD LIFT SUPPORT