OPW 66SB 3/4" x 3/4" Swivel Reconnectable Breakaway for Fuel Pumps (66SB-7575)
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED!
The OPW 66SB Swivel Breakaway is intended for easy installation at the nozzle inlet. The compact, lightweight design incorporates a 360° swivel rotation at both the male end and middle joint, with a simple and easily-reconnectable breakaway on the opposite end.
- UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel and up to 10% ethanol blends.
- Pull Force - the 66SB will break away with a pull force of no more than 350 lbs.
- Easily Reconnected at Waist Height - after relieving line pressure, simply push coupling halves together until latched. Reconnection force is approximately 15 lbs.
- Protected Coupling and Poppet - the breakaway's poppet and sealing surface are protected from impact during separation by a plastic sleeve.
- Reduces Connections - the single-unit design replaces the standard swivel, breakaway and whip hose, eliminating possible leak points.
- Double O-Ring Seal - both swivel joints are protected by a double O-Ring design.
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Body: Aluminum
- Sleeve: Nylon, HDPE
- Seals: Viton®
- Spring: Stainless steel
- Poppet: Aluminum
- 3/4" x 3/4" (NPT)
- Length 5 29/32"
- Width 2 1/2"