Polk Audio Atrium 4 Indoor/Outdoor All-Weather 80W Speakers, Pair, Black, OB
Condition: Open box, like new. Box has been opened but otherwise speakers are unused. Sold with our 30-day "no-hassle" return warranty.
The compact Atrium4 loudspeaker produces high fidelity sound quality anywhere you want great sound. It's small size makes it ideal for tight, out-of-way installations. By the pool, around the kitchen, tucked away in the family den or filling the backyard with great sound. Like our bigger Atriums, the Atrium4 is built rugged to deliver years of great performance fall, winter, spring and summer.
- Can be installed in any open space—by a pool, in the patio or a sunroom, or tucked away somewhere in the backyard. They deliver exceptionally great sound
- Wider sound dispersion & surprisingly powerful bass driven by a 4 1/2" mineral filled dynamic balance polymer cone and a 3/4" anodized aluminum dome tweeter with rubber surround.
- 80w power cuts through loud, jarring background noises
- Recognized as one of the best-looking outdoor speakers, they come with a steeply-angled baffle design filling open spaces with big full-range sound! The outer profile easily blends into the corners of the outdoor walls
- One-click speed-lock mounting bracket offers easy, anti-slip one-handed installation allowing you to mount these speakers vertically or horizontally, to deliver the best possible sound in a variety of situations. Simply mount the swiveling C-bracket
- The speaker for all seasons – it’s rugged durability, high environmental endurance and superior quality has helped polk outdoor speakers earn the all-weather certification. Effortlessly withstands extreme temperatures and heavy rain year after year
- 4 1/2-inch (11.43cm) long-throw mineral-filled polypropylene cone driver with butyl rubber surround pumps out surprising bass response from a compact design.
- 3/4-inch (19mm) anodized aluminum dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for better power handling and smoother response.
- All-weather certified, Atrium Series speakers exceed baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance (ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion, Mil-Std 883 Method 1009.8 for salt and corrosion.) Certification means Atrium speakers can effortlessly withstand the worst Mother Nature can dish out, whether its extreme temps or heavy rains. With certification like this, your kitchen or bathroom installation is a cakewalk for Polk all-weather speakers.
- Speed-Lock™ mounting system, for easy, safe one-handed installations even in difficult locations. The greatly simplified mounting procedure means fewer parts to "juggle." Simply mount the bracket and click the speaker into place. Aim it and tighten it down, and you're finished! Outdoor convenience, indoor sound quality!
- Patented Dynamic Balance® and Klippel optimization technologies ensure the perfect material performance, eliminating driver and tweeter "artifacts" for more realistic sound reproduction at high and low volume levels.
- Aluminum grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware: No rust. Ever.
- Gold-plated 5-way binding posts for the most secure, dependable hookups.