Siemens Control Power Transformer, MT0100F. 100va, PRI 208/277v, SEC 120v
Condition: Brand new in original Siemens box. Box has been opened and is worn and scuffed but item is in perfect original condition.
This Siemens MT0100E industrial power transformer has a 100 VA power rating, a voltage letter designation of F, and reduces 208/277 V (primary voltage) to 120 V (secondary voltage). A silicon steel-laminated core and copper magnet wire increase transformer efficiency, which decreases the destabilizing effect of inrush current on secondary voltage. Epoxy-encapsulated transformer coils resist moisture, dust, and industrial contaminants, and built-in terminals and barriers resist breakage. Steel mounting brackets provide stable mounting and slotted mounting feet make installation easier. This power transformer is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed and CSA International certified, and is suitable for use in transforming electrical power for machine tools and industrial control circuits.
- Input primary voltage 208/277vac
- Output secondary voltage 120vac
- Phase number of the inputs 1
- Electrical frequency 50/60 Hz
- Ambient temperature during operation -4 to +104 °F, -20 to +40C
- Output rated value 100 VA
- Mounting position Any
- Mounting type Surface mounting
- Type of electrical connection at output for main current circuit Screw-type terminals (touchsafe)
- Type of electrical connection at input for main current circuit Screw-type terminals (touchsafe)
- Certificate UL / CSA
- Weight [lb] 3.5 lb
- Height x Width x Depth [in] 3.46 × 3.31 × 4.02 in