Timken 14124 Tapered Roller Bearing Inner Race Assembly Cone, Steel, 1.2500in Inner Diameter, 0.771in Cone Width
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
This is the most basic and most widely used type of tapered roller bearing. It consists of two main separable parts: the cone (inner ring) assembly and the cup (outer ring). It is typically mounted in opposing pairs on a shaft.
- Cone Part Number 14124
- Cup Part Number 14276
- Bearing Weight 0.4 Kg, 0.8 lb
- Cage Type Stamped Steel
- Bore 31.750 mm, 1.2500 in
- Cup Outer Diameter 69.012 mm, 2.7170 in
- Cone Width 19.583 mm, 0.7710 in
- Cup Width 15.875 mm, 0.6250 in
- Bearing Width 19.845 mm, 0.7813 in