Xantrex TC2012 TRUECharge2 20A 12V Battery Charger
Condition: Used, like new. Ships in generic box. Includes charger, battery cables and manual. Sold with our "no-hassle" 30-day return warranty.
TRUECharge2 battery chargers lead the industry with a small footprint and ultra-compact design. In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards, TRUECharge2 battery chargers feature low electrical interference and efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging. Thanks to their inherent drip-proof design characteristics, the TRUECharge2 chargers can be mounted in multiple positions.
Designed for recreational and commercial applications worldwide, TRUECharge2 accepts 90 - 265 Vac, 47-63 Hz which makes traveling abroad and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The easy-to-read display of the TRUECharge2 20 A 12 V model can be augmented with an optional remote panel. Each models comes with built-in protection against surges and spikes on the AC power line.
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Optional battery temperature sensor (Part #808-0232-01)
- Output current (nominal) 20 A
- Output voltage (nominal, depending on settings) Charge 14.2 - 15.5 Vdc, Float 13.4 - 13.8 Vdc, Equalize 16 Vdc
- DC output connections Three
- AC input voltage 90-265 Vac 47-63 Hz
- Temperature compensation Three settings
- Charger efficiency > 80%
- Battery type Gel, Flooded, AGM, Pb-Ca
- Minimum recommended battery bank size 40 Ah
- Operating temperature 0 to 60°C (32 - 140°F)
- Storage temperature -40 to 80°C (-40 - 176°F)
- Battery connection Three positive terminals, One negative terminal
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 20 A - 2.8 x 6.7 x 9.8” (70 x 170 x 250mm)
- Weight 20 A - 4.8 lb (2.2 kg)
CSA E60335-2-29, UL1564, and UL1236 including the Marine Supplement, drip test, and Ignition Protection ratings. CE Marked for the Low Voltage Directive
(safety) and the EMC Directive. Complies with IEC 60335-2-29 including Australian deviations. Ingress protection rating IP32 per EN/IEC 60529. Complies with FCC Part 15B and Industry Canada ICES-003 Class B emissions limits. Complies with ABYC A-31.