Zebra GX420d Thermal Label Barcode Printer (p/n: GX42-202410-000)
FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN CANADA OR USA INCLUDED!
Condition: Used in good working condition. Complete with USB printer cable and power adaptor. Sold with our 30-day "no-hassle" return warranty.
The Zebra GX420D direct thermal printer offers the widest range of features, will print 4" wide shipping labels at a fast 6 inches per second print speed to meet all your low- to medium-volume printing requirements. The GX420D has a sleek and compact design, boasts the smallest footprint in a 4-inch desktop printer, and supports a variety of applications and industries.
- Easy to use: Connects via USB port, serial port, or ethernet port and is compatible with direct thermal label rolls with 1 in core, max diameter of 5 in, and max media width of 4.25 in
- No ink or toner required! Prints using direct thermal technology on to thermal labels which eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner
- Enterprise grade quality: Best-in-class print speed, improved efficiency and profitability and energy star qualified, the GX420d can create address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags, wrist bands, and receipts
- Save time and money: Prints 6 in/sec at 203 dpi, energy star approved, and on demand printing allows you to print exact quantities instead of wasting 8.5 x 11 sheets of labels
- Perfect for your Amazon, eBay or Shopify store labelling requirements
- Mac and PC: For use with Windows 10 and above, Mac OS x 10.6 Snow Leopard and above, and Linux systems using current CUPS printer drivers