Tekonsha 3070-P Plug-In Wiring Adapter for Electric Brake Controllers, Honda
Install your electric brake controller quickly and easily with this custom wiring adapter. Simply plug one end of the adapter into your brake controller and then plug the other end into the built-in harness beneath your vehicle's dash.
- Wiring adapter eases installation of your electric brake controller
- Custom connector end plugs into the built-in port beneath the dash of your vehicle
- Other end plugs into the back of your electric brake controller
Installation of Tekonsha Brake Controller Adapter
This adapter plugs into the 4-pin connector on your vehicle's built-in brake control wiring harness. The harness is located underneath the dash, to the left of the steering column, taped to another harness near the emergency brake pedal.
To install your electric brake controller you need to connect the wiring of the controller to your vehicle. Certain manufacturers offer pre-wired options, typically known as tow packages, wherein these wires are run for you from the dash to the trailer connector on the back of your vehicle. Often, a brake controller wiring harness is included with your tow package. This harness plugs into a port beneath your dash and connects to the four wires of the brake controller.
This adapter requires no hardwiring. It is designed to plug directly into your electric brake controller for the simplest installation possible. Because there are no wires to connect, installation is not permanent. You can unplug and remove your brake controller at any time and securely stow it away.
- 2007 - 2012 Acura MDX with factory 7-Way
- 2009 - 2021 Honda Pilot with factory 7-Way
- 2006 - 2020 Honda Ridgeline with factory 7-Way