3M Repulpable Double Coated Splicing Tape 900B, Blue, 18 mm x 33 m, 2.5 mil, 1 roll
3M™ Repulpable Double-Coated Splicing Tape 900B is ideal for permanent overlap splicing on coated or uncoated supercalendared papers. It combines high initial adhesion with excellent heat resistance.
Repulpable construction means there is no need to remove splice from waste. The tape’s water dispersability eliminates the danger of contaminating the paper mill broke with non-repulpable material. It meets or exceeds TAPPI UM-213, procedure A, so it helps to save labor costs and increase the value of waste paper.<br>
- Excellent for Use on Lightweight Coated Papers
- The combination of high initial adhesion and very good heat resistance makes
- 3M™ Repulpable Double-Coated Splicing Tape 900B ideal for LWC (lightweight coated) supercalendared papers, particularly for coated rotogravure and offset papers.
- It also performs well in many other finished splice applications, even with “alkaline coatings” and with stearate sizing.
- Overlap finished splices in a paper mill
- Transfer (pull through) splices in supercalenders
- Prevents Broke Contamination from Non-Repulpable Material