Allen-Bradley 1492-CB1-G005 0.5A, 1-Pole, 1-Phase, 480V, Circuit Breaker, DIN Mount
Condition: Used, pulled from working environment. Very clean, guaranteed working. Sold with our "no-hassle" 30-day return warranty.
1492 Series, supplementary protector, 1P, 1PH, 0.5A, 480V, thermal magnetic, G trip type, miniature molded case circuit breaker.
A single pole, lever style on/off circuit breaker from Allen Bradley for use on DIN rails. Complies with IEC 934, 898, and 950 spacing requirements. Bulletin 1492-CB series C are energy limiting thermal magnetic type overcurrent protectors meeting UL 1077/CSA 22.2 No. 235, IEC/EN 60934.
- Easily snaps on and off DIN Rail for ease of installation and replacement
- Positive trip-free mechanism
- Melamine-phenolic body provides toughness and durability
- Type G has a magnetic trip activated at 6-10 times the rated current of the circuit breaker
- Phase 1
- Poles 1
- Voltage 480
- Amperage 0.5A
- Protection Thermal Magnetic
- Functions LI - Long-Time and Instantaneous
- AIC Rating 10kA@480V