Appleton TB47 Conduit Body 1-1/4in Grayloy
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
Appleton® FM7™ Conduit Outlet Bodies are used to connect and change direction of conduit runs. In addition to making bends in a conduit system, they allow connections for branch runs. These conduit bodies serve as pulling fittings and permit access to conductors for splicing and maintenance.
- Size: 7.44 Inch L x 2.19 Inch W x 3.31 Inch H
- Installation: Threaded
- Material: Zinc Electroplated Chromate Epoxy Powder Coated Grayloy Iron Body, Stainless Steel Screw
- Form Type: Form 7
- Approval: UL 514A/B, CSA C22.2, NEC, CEC
- Used On: IMC/Rigid Conduit
- Additional Information: Applicable Standard NEMA FB-1; Capacity 20 Cu Inch; Application Pulling Fitting, Conduit System, Splicing, Connect and Change Direction of Conduit Run, Branch Run Connection, Conductor Maintenance
- Access Opening: Back
- Configuration: TB