Balluff BMF001L Magnetic Field Sensor (BMF 103K-PS-C-2A-S4-00,5)
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED!
Balluff’s cylinder sensors for pull rod cylinders can be integrated into many applications. They are mounted with mounting brackets on cylinders with tie rods and DUO rails. The concept is suitable for the most common types of cylinders with any piston diameter. Features: contact-free detection of the piston position, tie rod Φ up to 17 mm, reliable switching behavior, wear-free, resistant to dirt, secure grip, easy installation.
- 60 mm detection area with two teachable outputs – up to eight switchpoints with IO-Link
- 10 mm more traverse distance than other magnetic sensors
- Sensor head length 27 mm, with remote electronics
- PNP/NPN NO/NC; IO-Link PNP NO
- Pigtail M12 cable
- Temperature range –25 to +80 °C
- Dimension 9 x 4.8 x 16 mm
- Connection M12x1-Male, 4-pin, A-coded
- Cable PUR, 0.5 m
- Application Optimized response path especially suited for short-stroke cylinders.
- Mounting Mounting bracket BMF 103-HW*
- Housing material PBT
- Switching output PNP Normally open (NO)
- Switching frequency 30000 Hz
- Operating voltage Ub 10...30 VDC
- Ambient temperature -25...85 °C
- IP rating IP67
- Approval/Conformity CE, cULus, EAC, WEEE