CE Labs AV901 HD Commercial Grade HDTV/Component A/V Distribution Amplifier
CE Labs (Cable Electronics Inc.) Model AV901HD
Condition: Used, tested. Physical unit will have scratches and wear from previous use but otherwise will be fully functional. Ships with AC adaptor and manual. Sold with our 30-day "no-hassle" return warranty.
The CE labs AV901HD HDTV/Component A/V Distribution Amplifier features 1 input and 9 outputs. It allows any A/V source with Y, Cb, Cr, or Y, Pb, Pr output components to distribute A/V to 5 different locations without any signal loss. It is compatible with all HDTV, digital and analog video signals.
- Compatible with all HDTV component video signals
- Daisychain several units for larger displays
- Allows up to 150 ft. runs
- Save the expense of additional A/V receivers
- Nominal input level: 1 Volt peak to peak
- Gain: 1 Volt terminated: 75 ohms, 2 Volts undetermined
- Input Impedance: 75 ohms
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms
- In to Out isolation: 50Hz to 10MHz 32dB Port to Port
- Out to In isolation: 50Hz to 10MHz 60 dB
- Return loss: 50Hz to 10MHz 20dB
- Video bandwidth: >100MHz
- Gain: Unity
- Input Impedance: 22k ohms
- Output Impedance: 1k ohms
- THD: 0.05% at 1.0 Volts input level
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 100kHz
- Channel Seperation: >75 dB @ 1kHz
- Port to Port Isolation: 60dB
- Output to Input Isolation: 60dB
- Signal to Noise: >100 MHz @ 2 Volts (out)
- Supports Standard SPDIF digital audio.
- Unity gain when terminated into 75ohms (2X gain, high impedance). Greater than 100 MHz of bandwidth to ensure minimal degradation. If no used for digial audio, this port can be used to switch standard video.