Chemglass CG-9253-10 Aluminum Kwik Mount Klamp, Universal, Hardcote and PTFE Anodized Finish, Small, 2" Height
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
Universal Kwik Klamp II is contructed of aluminum that has a chemically resistant Hardcote and PTFE anodized finish. Versatile design can be used on 1/2” OD Rod. The small Klamp attaches to 3/4” pipe (1.050” OD) and 1" pipe (1.315" OD). The four clamping knobs fit comfortably in the hand and are large enough so that tightening applies sufficient gripping strength to hold clamps or rods. Useful in attaching temperature monitors or controllers, additional supports and clamps.
- and CG-1968-F Support Frame
- Heavy Duty Design
- Corrosion Resistant
- Large Clamping Knobs
- Universal Design Securely Fastens To 10L Through 100L Reactor Frames And Stationary Or Mobile Benchtop Stands
- 1/2" Diameter Rod Commonly Used For Lattice In Hoods
- Clamps and Support Rods Can Be Mounted Horizontally Or Vertically
- Secure Up To Four Different Rods, Clamps Or Supports