CR Seals (SKF) 59300 Radial Shaft Seal, Metal Case, Wave Lip, For Oil or Grease (NS1587248S, HDW1)
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
Radial shaft seals are used between rotating and stationary machine components, or between components in relative motion. This seal is designed with a sealant coated double metal case. It has a SKF WAVE lip made of nitrile rubber with a higher pumping rate to reduce heat generation. The seal also has a garter spring to optimize sealing against the shaft.
- Housing bore diameter: 7 inch
- Seal width: 1/2 inch
- Shaft diameter: 5.938 in
- Maximum operating temperature: 212 °F
- Minimum operating temperature: -40 °F
- Rotational speed: 1,559 rpm
- Sealing lip material: Nitrile rubber (NBR)