Dafco Aerostar 10410 Series 400 Pleated Filter, 16" x 16" x 1", MERV 8, Standard Capacity, Case of 12
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
The price is for a case of 12 filters. Shipping is included in the price.
The Aerostar® Series 400 pleated air filter utilizes a state-of-the-art 100% synthetic media to achieve exceptionally high levels of efficiency with the lowest resistance to air flow available. The media is laminated to an expanded metal grid on the air exiting side to provide exceptional strength during installation. The media support grid prevents fluttering and maintains pleat uniformity for optimum performance. The filter pack is enclosed in a heavy-duty, moisture resistant die-cut frame that will not warp, crack, or distort under normal operating conditions.
The 1" depth filter handles air velocities up to 500 fpm. Aerostar Series 400 pleats are recommended for most commercial and industrial applications to protect people and equipment, or as pre-filters to even higher efficiency air filters.
- Actual Size (in): 15-3/4 x 15-3/4 x 3/4
- Capability (CFM): 650 (Medium), 875 (High)
- Capacity: Standard
- Case Quantity: 12
- Certification: UL 900 Class 2
- Filter Media: Fiberglass
- Filter Type: Pleated
- Frame: 100% Recycled Paperboard
- Initial Resistance (in WG): 0.18 @ 300 fpm, 0.25 @ 375 fpm
- MERV Rating: 8
- Nominal Size (in): 16 x 16 x 1
- Rated Velocity (FPM): 300
- Recommended Final Resistance (in WG): 1.0
- Series: 400
- Thickness (in): 1