David Clark Company U3815A Radio Interface/Headset Station (40136G-02)
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
Condition: Used in good "like new" condition. Sold with our "no-hassle" 30-day return warranty.
The U3815A Headset Station/Remote PTT is designed to combine the transmit and receive functions of a mobile radio with the David Clark Company Series 3800 Intercom System.
The Module has a headset jack, push-to-talk (PTT) button, radio input connector, two intercom connectors and a remote PTT connector. A listen level control allows the user to<br>adjust their headset volume to suit individual preference without affecting the volume of other users within a system. An important feature of the U3815A is that while the PTT button is depressed, or while a remote PTT switch is activated, radio transmission is limited to the user who's headset is connected to this module.
- Expands the system, beyond the Master Station
- Accommodates one Headset
- Provides isolated radio transmit capability for the headset user at this position only, as well as radio receive from the connected radio for all users
- Provides connection for further system expansion
- Remote PTT connector accepts either 40071G-04 Footswitch or C3023 radio/intercom Belt Station
- Simple installation
- One system input connector (C38-XX)
- One system output connector (C38-XX)
- One radio input connector (C3821)
- Headset jack
- Listen Level control
- Radio transmit momentary PTT switch