Dayton 3BY41 Polypropylene Hand Operated Rotary Drum Pump, 8 Gallons per Min
Regular price $115.00
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
- Item: Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Type: Basic Pump with Spout For Bucket, Drum, Pail
- Max. Flow Rate: 8 gpm @ 120 strokes
- Max. Fluid Temp.140 Degrees F
- Not Recommended for Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)
- Discharge Tube Outlet Inside Dia: 1"
- Includes Suction Tube: Yes
- Suction Tube Outside Dia: 1 1/4"
- Metered: No
- Bung Connection Dia.: 2"
- Includes Nozzle: No
- Power Source: Hand Operated
- Wetted Materials: PVDF, 304 SS
- Features: Light Weight
- For use with: Automatic Transmission Fluid, Bleach, Diesel Fuel, Ethanol, Gasoline, Isopropanol, Kerosene, Water
- Compatible Chemicals: Antifreeze (Coolant), Automatic Transmission Fluid, Deionized Water, Diesel Fuel, Ethyl (Ethanol), Fresh Water, Gasoline, Isopropyl (Isopropanol), Kerosene, Salt Water, Sodium Hypochlorite/Bleach (to 20%)
- Includes Discharge Hose: No
- Suction Tube Length: 41"
- Includes Bung Adapter: Yes
- Adapter Material: Polypropylene
- Includes Spout: Yes
- Self-Priming: Yes