Eaton Bussman LPJ-90SP Low Peak Fuse 90A 600VAC/300VDC
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
Time-delay, nonindicating UL Class J fuses tolerate temporary inrush currents without opening, which prevents nuisance-blowing from motor and equipment startups. Also called slow-blow Class J fuses, they open to disconnect an electrical circuit when exposed to sustained loads and short circuits. They have no indicator for identifying a blown fuse, so they're sometimes used with an indicating fuse block or cover.
- Amps 90 A
- AC Voltage Rating 600V AC
- DC Voltage Rating 300V DC
- Class J
- Speed Time Delay
- Body Style Blade
- Interrupt Rating 100kA at 300V DC, 300kA at 600V AC
- Fuse Size 4-5/8 in L x 1-1/8 in dia
- Compatible Fuse Block Series CH30J, CH60J, J600, JM600, JM601, JM602, JM604, JM606, JP600, JT600, JTN600
- Body Material Melamine
- Element Dual
- Standards CE/UL-Special Purpose Guide JFHR/CSA Class 1422-02