Facet CAA28-5SB Coalescer Cartridge, 6in x 3.5in x 29in, Screw Base
FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN USA OR CANADA INCLUDED!
For Maximum Water Coalescing Efficiency and Solids Holding Capacity Facet CAA Series coalescer cartridges offer the finest performance available. This standard line of high flow coalescer cartridges removes ultra-fine solids and enhances separation of water from jet fuel.
They have been tested and fully qualified to meet the performance requirements to EI 1581, Sixth Edition, Category C (Category C replaces the previous class A, B, and C of API 1581 3rd Edition.) Built for balanced fluid flow-thru and structural strength, each CAA coalescer cartridge is a single-piece construction of various combined media, precisely arranged in many layers and pleats, wrapped around a coated, perforated metal center tube —all encased in an outer sock material.
This cartridge has a screw base which offers superior strength and ease of maintenance—uniform threads, no shrinkage, no galling and no gasket to recover. A permanently affixed Buna-N gasket seals against the V-type knife edge mounting adaptor to provide a positive seal. It will not separate from the cartridge during installation or change out.
- Outside diameter 6 in, 152 mm
- Inside diameter 3 1/2 in, 89 mm
- Nominal length 29 in, 740 mm
- Screw base
- Qualified to the Sixth Edition of EI 1581, Category C
- Multi-layered media for increased solids holding capacity
- Ultra-fine solids removal
- Maximum water coalescence
- Balanced cartridge flow characteristics
- Recommended maximum operating temperature: 240F (115C)
- Withstand in excess of 75 psi differential pressure
- pH range from 5 to 9