Globe Technologies 370013 Fusible Plug, Brass, 1/2" NPT, 100 deg C/212 deg F
Regular price $15.00
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
- Fusible Plugs are thermally operated non-reclosing pressure relief devices to function by the yielding or melting of the fusible alloy.
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Fusible Plugs are limited to be used in applications where the service pressure does not exceed 500 psig (3,440 kPa)
- Fusible Plugs do not protect against overpressure from improper charging practices
- Underwriters Laboratories listed as Fusible Plugs, Refrigerant
- Globe recommends where Fusible Plugs are installed in an atmosphere which can cause stress/strains or corrosion of surfaces, the plugs be examined annually and replaced if evidence of corrosion or stress/strain is evident.