Honeywell 26PCCFJ6G Board Mount Miniature Pressure Sensor 15psi (201326Y)
The 26PC Series Miniature Pressure Sensors are small, cost-effective devices intended for use with wet or dry media. These sensors feature proven sensing technology that uses a specialized piezoresistive micromachined sensing element to offer high performance, reliability, and accuracy. Each sensor contains four active piezoresistors that form a Wheatstone bridge. When pressure is applied, the resistance changes and the sensor provides a milliVolt output signal that is proportional to the input pressure.
These sensors can accommodate a variety of wet and dry media that are compatible with polyphthalamide (PPA) plastics and are RoHS compliant. They are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards.
- Operating Pressure ±15PSI (±103.42kPa)
- Output Type Wheatstone Bridge
- Output 0 mV ~ 100 mV (10V)
- Accuracy ±0.5%
- Voltage - Supply 2.5V ~ 16V
- Port Size Male - 0.07"" (1.78mm) Tube
- Port Style Needle
- Temperature Compensated
- Termination Style PC Pin
- Maximum Pressure ±45PSI (±310.26kPa)
- Operating Temperature -40°C ~ 85°C
- Package / Case 4-SIP Module