Omron G7Z-4A-02Z DC24 Power Relay with Auxillary Contact Block
Condition: Used, pulled from a working environment. Very clean. Sold with our "no-hassle" 30-day return warranty.
Quadruple Pole Single Throw Normally Open Relay Contacts, Double Pole Single Throw Normally Closed Auxiliary Contact Block Contacts, 154 mA Rated Load Current, 24 VDC Rated Load Voltage
- Ideal for supply power to industrial inverters, servo drivers, and other devices, and switching power to motors and other equipment.
- EN 60947-4-1 certification for mirror contact mechanism obtained by combining the Relay with an Auxiliary Contact Block.
- Conforms to European PV standard (VDE0126).
- Approx. 30% less operation noise than a standard electromagnetic contactor.* (Approx. 100 dB reduced to approx. 70 dB.)
- Approx. 50% the volume of a standard electromagnetic contactor* to help downsize control panels.
- Relay Contact Configuration: 4PST-NO
- Contact Configuration of Auxiliary Contacts: DPST-NC
- Contact Mechanism of Auxiliary Contacts: Bifurcated crossbar contact (Single break)
For data sheet, click here.