Oregon 72LPX066G 66 Drive Link Super 70 Chisel Chain, 3/8-Inch
FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN USA OR CANADA INCLUDED!
Condition: Item is new but cardboard box is scuffed and worn. Sold with our 30-day "no-hassle" return warranty.
The Oregon 72, 73, 75LPX-Super 70 chain is historically the world's best-selling family of professional chains and delivers on performance. The long-lasting 70-series saw chain is designed for high performance, easy maintenance and loop consistency. The patented Chain Steel-OREGON OCS-01 steel provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions. The offset depth guages reduce roughness and helps prevent the cutters from diving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Recommended saw size: 50 to 100cc, bar length: 16-Inch-36-Inch (41-91cm)
- 3/8-Inch pitch, .050-Inch gauge
- X grind-enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance
- Warning: Chains are capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders, for professional use only, use with caution.