STMicroelectronics LM324DT Quad Operational Amplifier Low Power 4 Circuit 14-SO, Reel of 2500
FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA & CANADA INCLUDED!
The price is for one reel of 2,500 pcs.
The LM324DT is a quad Operational Amplifier which employs internal frequency compensation, features high gain, low power and low input bias current. It operates from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- 100dB Large voltage gain
- 375mA/amplifier Very low supply current
- 20nA Low input bias current
- 5mV Maximum Low input offset voltage
- 2nA Low input offset current
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: MSL 1 - Unlimited
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- No. of Amplifiers : 4 Amplifier
- Bandwidth : 1.3MHz
- Slew Rate : 0.4V/µs
- Supply Voltage Range : 3V to 30V
- Amplifier Case Style : SOIC
- No. of Pins : 14Pins
- Operating Temperature Min : 0°C
- Operating Temperature Max : 70°C
- MSL : MSL 1 - Unlimited