Victaulic Vic-Press Type P573 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.75" Tee w/Reducing Branch, Stainless Steel 316, Schedule 10S
Condition: Brand new.
The Vic-Press™ system is designed to provide a fast, easy method of joining off-the-shelf Schedule 10S pipe. Providing up to 3X superior strength, 2X superior durability and up to 52% improved flow over thin-walled tube, nothing else compares.
Once pressed, Vic-Press couplings, valves and fittings create a positive mechanical interlock, engaging the pipe to create a permanent joint rated for 500psi/3450kPa
- DN20 Stainless Steel 316 Pipe
- Flameless, simple and durable
- Rated up to 500 psi/3450 kPa
- Quick, easy and safe installation and maintenance
- Does not require special pipe
- Vic-Press seals are pre-lubricated, no additional lubrication is required for installation
- Meets ASME B31.1, B31.3, and B31.9 systems