Whiteline W61182 Rear Trailing Arm Bushings, Select Toyota Models
Suffering uneven tyre wear, unbalanced braking or a less predictable rear end while cornering? It could be your trailing arm bushings have failed. Replace these worn parts with Whiteline bushings with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and outright durability that offer a safer more predictable vehicle.
Suitable for solid axle models only.
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Bush Type: 1
- Bush Qty: 8
- Outside Dia: 46mm
- India Dia: 19mm
- Length: 24mm
- Flange Width: 5.5mm
- Flange Outside Dia: 54.4mm
- Tube Size: 19x14.3x50 mm
- 8 Bushings, 4 Tubes, Grease
- TOYOTA CELICA 1971-1975 - CELICA TA22
- TOYOTA CELICA 1971-1977 - CELICA RA23, RA28
- TOYOTA CELICA 1977-1981 - CELICA RA40
- TOYOTA CELICA 1977-1981 - CELICA TA40
- TOYOTA CELICA 1981-1983 - CELICA RA60 SOLID REAR AXLE
- TOYOTA CORONA 1979-1983 - CORONA RT132, RT133, XT130 SEDAN
- TOYOTA CORONA 1983-1987 - CORONA RT142, ST141
- TOYOTA CRESSIDA 1977-1981 - CRESSIDA MX32, MX36 SEDAN
- TOYOTA CRESSIDA 1981-1985 - CRESSIDA MX62
- TOYOTA TARAGO 1983-1990 - TARAGO YR20, 21, 22, 31, CR21